In the last few days, I’ve learned a lot about shopping cart software. Why is this a hot topic? I’ve heard from some of you that there have been issues ordering the Power Suit Challenge Packet. I am sorry for the inconvience and frustration this has caused you.
If you have had difficulty ordering the challenge packet, you have options.
If you want to pick up your packet in person:
- Challenge packets are available from Artistic Artifacts at the IQA Festival in Cincinnati this week.
- If you’re local to Northern Virginia, you can pick up a packet at Artistic Artifacts in Alexandria.
- If you are in one of my classes, let me know before class and I’ll bring you a packet.
To order online:
- Challenge packets are now available on my website. I use the PayPal shopping cart, which also refuses to let me “sell” a packet for free. Your total cost is $5.00, which covers shipping by priority mail. In your cart, you’ll see the packet for one cent and the shipping for $4.99.
- Challenge packets are still available through Artistic Artifacts. If you are only getting the packet, then you will pay $5.oo for shipping. It looks like you are paying $5.00 for the packet, but that’s the shopping cart being persnickety. If the packet is part of an order, then Judy (the owner) will ship the packet for free with your order. The cart will look like you’re paying the $5.00. When Judy processes the order, she will refund the $5.00 to you.
- If you’d like to order through Artistic Artifacts and you want guidance, you can call the shop and Judy will walk you through the ordering process. She’s in Cincinnati for the week, but you can leave a message or wait until next week.
- If you want to order a packet and you’d rather not use a website, e-mail me at Cyndi@MoonlightingQuilts.com and I’ll give you a snailmail address so that you can mail me a check.
I’m really sorry about the ordering trouble. We just want to distribute Challenge Packets and have some fun with the Challenge. Let me know if there’s any way that I can help you.